During the week of Monday, December 6 through Friday, December 10, the borough’s paving contractor will be milling and resurfacing roads in the following areas:
- Duncan Avenue from 919 Duncan Avenue to the intersection of Duncan and Darnell Avenues
- Paul Drive from Providence Road to Elder Avenue
- E. Providence Road from 46 E. Providence Road to 39 E. Providence Road
- Holly Road from 429 Holly Road to the intersection of Holly Road and Penn Street
- Intersection of Cypress Street and Parmley Avenue
Please remove all vehicles from the street by 6:30 a.m.
If you have a portable basketball pole, please remove it until work has been completed.
Any vehicles parked in the designated areas after the designated time will be towed at the owner’s expense. Parking and traffic in the area being milled and resurfaced will be prohibited until the work is completed. Please do not drive through barricades, as these are placed for the safety and protection of the workers.
Unless absolutely necessary, please do not drive or walk across freshly tarred or paved streets. The oils and tar will stain cars, clothes, carpet, etc.
If we are not there on the above date, we will be there on the following day.